1. Cereal box monster jaws | fun & easy big kids’ craft
This is a perfect craft for big kids or older children – cardboard monster jaws. Made from cereal boxes, this is a fun, easy craft activity for summer. via- itsalwaysautumn
2. Interlocking Cardboard Castle DIY
3. DIY Cardboard shadow theater
cardboard + tracing paper + black felt + black card stock + skewer picks = a great shadow theater! / Teatro de sombras
4. Recycled Cardboard Camera Craft for kids
5. Recycled Cardboard Guitars for kids
6. Crafty finds for your inspiration!
7. Wonderful DIY Toilet Roll Airplanes
Toilet roll airplanes idea ! Most of children love cars, planes, trucks, trains… erm… basically anything that moves. You can try to foster his love with a toilet paper airplane craft.
8. Recycled Toilet paper roll Car for kids
Hope you like these cardboard kids crafts.
Image source: pinterest.com
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.