How to Make 3D Paper Christmas Tree
So every year about this time winter starts getting REALLY OLD. Am I right? Everyone’s tired of snow and cold and the kids are super tired of being stuck inside. We needed some new “kid fun” ideas, so of course I turned to Pinterest, where there are lots of great ideas. I spent some time looking for the 25 best indoor kid crafts and activities.
Too much snow? Too much rain? Heat index too high? No matter what time of year it is, sometimes you have to spend a lot of time inside and need to shake up the standard routine.
Top 25 Best Indoor Craft Activities for kids
1. Paper plate fish from MADE (Tutorial)
2. Target Golf at Princess Pinky Girl (Tutorial)
3. DIY Indoor Climbing Wall at Oh So Savy Mom (Tutorial)
4. Origami roundup by Simply Modern Mom (Tutorial)
5. Cardboard marble maze from Therapy Fun Zone (Tutorial)
6. DIY lazer maze from Brassy Apple (Tutorial)
7. Marble run from Powerful Mothering (Tutorial)
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.