DIY: Easy "Accordion Fold" Thank you Card
Some of the best crafts to make with kids are made with the simplest supplies. Popsicle stick can be used in so many easy kids’ crafts, whether your kids want to paint a simple bookmark or construct their own sculpture. I’ve always been partial to Popsicle stick crafts! Whether you prefer to buy yours or just wait until your kids have eaten enough popsicles to amass a good sized stick collection, there are hundreds of different crafts that you can help them make with the little wooden slabs.
1. DIY Kids Crafts: How to make Popsicle / Ice Sticks Moving Puppet
2. Moveable stick puppets
3. DIY: How to make Popsicle Stick Craft “Box” at Home
4. Alphabet flower garden
5. DIY: How to make Ice cream stick “Photo frame” at Home
6. Popsicle stick barn house
7. DIY: Popsicle / ICE Sticks Tissue Paper Holder -Christmas / New Year Special
8. Popsicle stick wreath
9. Kids Craft Bookmark – ICE Sticks + Foam Sheet
10. Popsicle stick bookmarks
11. Homemade weaving looms
12. Popsicle stick and button Mother’s Day card
13. Popsicle stick glider
14. Washi tape popsicle stick dolls
15. Popsicle stick play mat
16. Counting hedgehog
17. Popsicle stick fairy door
18. Popsicle stick word spacers
19. Popsicle stick barn animals
20. Popsicle stick picture frame
Hope you like these Popsicle sticks kids crafts.
Image source: pinterest.com
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.