I’m so excited to write this post. We do so many engaging and absolutely beautiful sensory art activities for toddlers at our home. Exploring new art techniques lately and the kids love it! This round up includes a ton of simple art projects to keep the kids busy this summer!
1. Window Paint Recipe – From Coffee Cups and Crayons
2. Bubble Wrap Stomp Painting – From Mess For Less
3. Easy No Machine Spin Art – From Pinky Stripey Socks
4. Egg Carton Flowers – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
5. Sponge Painting – From No Time For Flash Cards
6. Scented Rainbow Sensory Art – From Coffee Cups and Crayons
7. Window Art with Foam Shapes and Water – From Happy Hooligans
8. Stained Glass Art For Kids – From Smart School House
9. Colorful Pasta Necklace Craft – From Pint Sized Treasures
10. Soap Foam Prints – From Mess For Less
11. Cotton Ball Painting – From The Chaos and The Clutter
12. Water Balloon Painting – From Meri Cherry
13. Marvelous Marble Paintings – From Mess For Less
14. 3 Ingredient Foam Paint – From Dabbles and Babbles
15. Ice Painting – From The Chaos and The Clutter
16. Art Play Blocks – From Hello, Wonderful
17. Kid Made Painted Planter – From Meri Cherry
18. Marbled Paper with Shaving Cream – From Crafty Morning
19. Summer Activities For Kids – From The Taylor House
20. Painting With Trucks – From Learn With Play At Home
21. Easy Toddler Name Art – From Learn With Play At Home
Hope you like these art activities.
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.