DIY: Coaster using Popsicle Stick
Independence Day is an annual observance celebrated every year on 15th of August. India’s Independence Day is a day of great significance for the people of India. At this day India got freedom from the British rule after long years of slavery. It has been declared as the National and Gazetted Holiday all across the India in order to independently commemorate the independence of country from British Empire on 15th of August in 1947.
Here we have some very easy activities that even a kids can do!! These independence day activities for kids with some assistance from Mom, Dad or an older sibling, so that even a young child can get into the spirit of Independence Day!
1. Indian Tricolor Flag “Badge” for kids at Home
2. Independence Day Paper Flower Craft
3. Thumbprint Bookmarks Independence Day
4. Handprint India Flag
5. Indian Flag Craft
6. India flag made with crayon shavings
7. Tricolor Flag Pen Holder decorated with Quilling Flower
8. Tricolor paper wall Hanging for independence day
9. Tricolor paper popup card for independence day
10. Independence day Tricolor Rangoli Decoration
11. Independence day Tricolor Nail Art
12. India Flag fruit pizza for Independence day
13. Tricolor Paper Quilling Flower for Independence day
14. Tricolor paper kite for independence day
15. Tricolour Windmill for Independence day
16. Indian Flag Made of Pulses
Hope you like these Tricolor independence day activities.
Image source: pinterest.com
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.